Weeds can germinate between pavers from windblown seeds lodged in the joints; they don’t grow from the bedding sand, base or soil. Weeds can be removed by hand or with herbicides. Take care in using herbicides so that adjacent vegetated areas are not damaged. Use biodegradable products that won’t damage other vegetation or pollute water supplies when washed from the pavement surface. Besides stabilizing the joint sand, sealers can prevent seeds from germinating, and prevent ants from entering.
Latest IPI News
- 4031 Gulf Shore Boulevard North Naples, FL 34103, Allegro Condominium updated Photos
- 2266 Imperial Golf Course Blvd Naples, FL 34110. Day 3 of our Imperial Golf Club Driveway Installation.
- 2266 Imperial Golf Course Blvd Naples, FL 34110, Day 1 Imperial Golf Club Driveway Progress Videos.
- July Homemag!
- Settlement & Utility Repairs
- Comparing Different Pavement Types.
- Color & Water
- Preventing Weeds & Ants
- Removing Oil Stains from Pavers.
- 4031 Gulf Shore Boulevard North Naples, FL 34103, Watch Our Progress Video @The Allegro Condos In Naples.
Join us on Facebook
- There was a problem connecting to Twitter, or no public messages were found.