All of us are ICPI Certified. Here are the benefits that help improve our jobs.
• Material & Labor estimating
• Sound business practices
• Job layout
• Use of labor-saving specialty tools
• Base material selection and compaction
• Bedding and joint sand selection and installation
• Edge restraints
• Paver selection and installation
• Basic contract law
The equipment utilized for the installation of the interlocking pavers is owned by IPI. All of our employees are employed by IPI, we do not sub-contract any aspect of the project, which includes the removal of asphalt, concrete and the installation process.
Our equipment consists of the following:
• 2 high impact vibratory rollers
• A Case 580 backhoe
• 2 Case 570 tractors
• 2 Bobcat T-300 skid steer tractors
• 1 Bobcat T-190 skid steer tractor
• 4 International Dump Trucks
• 2 International Tractor Trailers
IPI offers a show room for customers from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please call for an appointment and we will gladly assist you in your paving needs.
Areas Covered Include: Collier County, Lee County, & Charlotte County